The Auto Blog plugin is the standard in automated posting from RSS feeds. Tried, tested and proven over years of development, this easy-to-use plugin can be set-up in minutes. Check it out:
It just plain works. No coding required, no complicated instructions, no worries! Just copy and paste in your feed URL, give it a name of your choosing (for admin purposes) and select a blog that you want it to post to. It’s that simple to set up!
With loads of options and add-ons for customization, you have all the power and flexibility you need.
Features and Options for Auto Blog include:
- Choose if you want new posts to be published straight away, pending review or as drafts
- Select any author from your marketing site
- Assign posts to categories and / or apply tags to them and / or import post tags with the post
- Filter posts that are included or excluded based on keywords or phrases
- Use excerpts (number of words configurable) or whole posts and choose what link (if any) you want to give to the original source
- Import featured images
- Open links in new window
- Select how often you want Auto Blog to check for posts
- Feed validator for validating feeds
- Append text to post — customize by feed
There is also a very nice function that will allow you to automatically append text (or other content) to the end of post on a feed-by-feed basis.
We’ve also added a function that lets you check to see if your feeds are valid.
But that’s really just the beginning. You can get extra functionality with one of our add-ons.
And we should point out that while there’s potential for misuse of this as a spam or splog tool, where people could automatically republish content without the author’s permission, there’s a huge amount of legitimate uses that this plugin can and will be put to.