In a typical blog setup, readers are required to have an account on your site in order to posts comments. Comments Plus allows your readers to comment using either their Facebook, Twitter, Google or WordPress IDs.
And now it’s all yours!
Here’s how it works:
- Activate the plugin
- Setup your Facebook & Twitter Apps (it’s easy)
- Your readers can now use their ID from either service to comment
Google + doesn’t require any additional configuration
And here’s why it’s cool:
- This plugin effectively allows you to combine comments from all these different services, rather than picking just one
- If users choose Facebook or Twitter, comments are by default posted to their own accounts, extra exposure for you!
- Works beautifully with any theme (and if you have any issues we’ll sort you right up!)
It really is the ultimate comment management system – tested, improved and worked out on our own core site… you can be sure it’ll exceed your expectations.