Slide In is an easy-to-use, unobtrusive marketing plugin that gracefully slides into view from the one of the edges of your site. Create and manage beautiful marketing messages, then convert your audience in a way that doesn’t annoy them.
Slide In is Your Ultimate Marketing Solution
Do you have a particular message you want to get in front of your audience? Would you like to build a mailing list without shocking them into annoyance with a popup?
So many marketing plugins come stock standard with ugly, obtrusive, and annoying popups. Many people simple ignore them. But Slide In glides in easily from the side of the page, getting the readers attention in a kinder, gentler way.
Hassle free and pleasing popups done right!
Options and Customization
In addition to being easier on the eyes, Slide In also lets you customize your messages or sign-up forms to your heart’s content.
It even lets you display related posts to keep your readers engaged.
On top of that, it presents your visitors with convenient social media for easy sharing.
Unobtrusive related posts popup to keep your readers engaged.
And did we mention — there’s also awesome MailChimp Integration!
Super simple MailChimp integration to capture your audience.
Who Slide In is Built For
Slide In is perfect for anyone who wants to:
- Promote products without frustrating the user
- Grow subscriber lists with ease
- Display custom messages after a user has reached the end of a post
- Show messages based on conditions, i.e. only on single pages, posts, or even for specific pages
- Time delay messages to capture readers you know are interested in your product
- Get readers to share their site on a variety of social networks
- Promote more of your content from around your site
- Use your shortcodes in promotional messages
- Create a Slide In using widgets
- Display Slide Ins on MarketPress virtual pages too!
How Easy Does It Get?
Creating a Slide In message is as easy as creating a post. You can set behavioral settings to ensure your message presents itself to the user at exactly the right time.
Precision-time your Slide In message.
Select conditions on who the Slide In is shown to.
Target your users.
You also get complete control over the look and feel of your Slide In. You can even add custom CSS to make it exactly how you want it.
Modify the position, width, style, scheme and color of your Slide In.