The Subscribe by Email plugin is a fully supported powerful email subscription tool that offers you both control and convenience. Send fresh, clean-looking HTML emails that you can personalize with your design and your information.
If you want to offer email updates of new posts on your site, or you want to provide that facility to dozens, hundreds or thousands of users on your Multisite install – this is the plugin for you.
What It Offers
Let’s look at an overview of what it offers:
- Customize text identifying sender
- Customize sent-from email address
- Customize subject line
- Customize number of emails to send per hour
- Send emails immediately when a new post is published
- Send emails as a weekly digest of all posts from that week
- Send emails as a daily digest from the previous 24 hours
- Send emails based on categories
- Style email header with logo and color options
- Include subheader text if desired
- Include featured images from posts
- Customize footer text
- Include unsubscribe link at bottom
- Get a live preview of emails before sending
- Automatically revert to default design if needed
- See log of emails sent
- Easily manage subscribers
- Use double-optins
- Easily resend confirmation emails
- Easily cancel subscriptions
- Use widget-ready subscription form
- Subscriber counter in widget
- Manually add subscribers
- Bulk add subscribers via a CSV file
Take a Look Inside
Now let’s take a peek inside of how it works and what you’re actually getting.
First up, let’s look at a completed sample email.
Styling the Emails to Your Preference
You can style your emails with 1. a logo, 2. featured images from your posts, 3. header color and header text color, 4. header text, and 5. footer text.
You can also customize 1. the text identifying the sender, 2. the sent-from email address, 3. the subject line, 4. how often emails are sent (immediately, daily, weekly), and even 5. the number of emails to send per hour.
See a log of your messages sent.
Allow users to sign up themselves via an easy to use widget.
Or add subscribers yourself via the backend — either individually …
Or bulk add subscribers via a CSV file.
Once subscribers are in your system, easily manage them in a sortable table.
You can also easily cancel subscriptions or resend confirmations.
Simple, but Powerful
Subscribe by Email is a simple, powerful, fully supported and will work with a single site or thousands upon thousands of them.